lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

AN INTERVIEW!


An Interview! with a Graphic Designer! 
Name: Thajia Di Gaetano
Date: September 26 2011

1.   Could you please define Graphic Design in your own words?
Well for me graphic design is a great career, I love designing web pages and design gives me the tools to find why I love.
2.   What influenced you to pursue graphic design?
My influence to become a Graphic Designer was my love to draw and design publishes.
3.   Could you please describe the educational process required to become an graphic designer?
Study hard and practice all the time with all the programs that are needed to work in this feel.
4.   What are the skills you need to be a good graphic designer?
Just have a great imagination and the ability to pot it in your designs.
5.   What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?
Working in a newspaper or in a magazine.
6.   What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?
Been in the classrooms with my friends.
7.   from your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an graphic designer student?
The pressure that there are a lot of students and you need to call the attention from others.
8.   What are your plans for the future?
Work in the biggest magazines in the U.S.A
9.   Point out your most personally gratifying moment in graphic designer school.
The graduation day! I love it!
10. Why would you recommend graphic designer as a career?
There are a lot of feels to a Graphic Designer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario