lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

welcome to my blog! enjoy it!

Hi, in this blog I will post my university homework for Level 7. I will use it to practice writing and reading. Also, i will share it with my teacher and classmates.

My name is Marysol Rincon. I'm from Maracaibo. I'm married and i have 2 beautiful children, my daughter (3) and my son (1). I'm 26 years old and I study graphic desing at URBE. My favorite subjects are photograph and packaging. This trimester i am taking 7 classes and i am in the 8th trimester.

I love reading, music, surfing the net, cook (i made delicious deserts!), i also love to go out with my family, go to the movie theatre.

I hate childish people, liars, war, violence, injustice, and the most thin i hate and i can't stand are people that smoke! (just kill your self not everyone that's near you!).

My dream is to travel to europe. I would love to see all the countries. Graduate from the university and work.

About English, I wold like to speak and write better. I think English is a very important toll in this world, if you like to expand your self.

Ok , This is some information about me. I hope you like it and leave me a comment or suggestion.

Have fun.................. and behave!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario